Updated: Mar 31, 2019
Living your best life looks different for each of us, so let's not play the comparison game, and if you do play it, stop it, now, it is not serving you in any way.
What's important to me may mean nothing to you, what you want for your life may not be what I want, and that is perfectly OK.
What is necessary though, is that YOU must know what you want for your life.
Be serious and honest with yourself. What do you want out of your life? Why are your hopes, dreams, goals important to you? How bad do you want these things? Where do you want your health and life to be 3, 6, or 12 months from now?
Some ways to help you live your very best life;
· Create a bucket list or vision board, include your health and life goals and your dreams. – Be very clear about what you want, and include the date you’d like to reach your goals. When we are very specific, our mind goes to work to figure out the steps we need to take to make our dream or goal a reality.
· Make your goals a priority! NOBODY is going to care about you or your goals like you will. If you don’t care, the chances are good that your goals will go unrealized.
· Make health a priority! Eat delicious whole, plant foods and exercise. It’s going to be hard to reach your goals from a tired ole body with no energy.
· Surround yourself with supportive family and friends who encourage you to be the best you can be.
· Go through your home and remove whatever doesn’t serve you, such as - clutter, clothing that doesn’t fit or don’t wear anymore, things you absolutely don’t love, that old something that you hang on to for some reason you can’t even remember anymore etc. The idea is to clear out the clutter to make room for items that are an expression of who you are. You should love your space.
· Check in with yourself regularly to look over your dreams and goals to make sure they still align with where you are now and with what you want for yourself going forward. Remove the items that aren’t in alignment, tick off those things that you’ve accomplished and add anything new to your list.
· Be aware of self sabotage and a limiting mindset/belief. When things get tough, it’s easy to find excuses to quit on ourselves. Push through the hard stuff – create a no quit mindset!
· Treat yourself with kindness and love – Just as you would move mountains for others, move mountains for you! You are worth it!
Now go out there and live your best life!!